Monday, January 31, 2011

My Bestie!


What a wonderful person and friend she is! I knew that she was a wonderful person on one of or maybe the very 1st meeting.  I was having a birthday party and some people had to leave before I blew out the candles. Well, instead of my mom saying lets sing happy birthday so, we can give them some cake before they leave she just cut the cake and gave them pieces to go!  If you know me you know that I take my birthday pretty seriously. I became very upset! Now, I only knew Brandy because she was the girlfriend to one of my friends but, she saw that I was upset and just so
happened to have to have a cookie in her car. Well, because she is so  freaking smart and such a caring person she went out to her car and got the cookie put a candle in the middle so I could get my Happy Birthday!  That is when I realized she was special! Our friendship began to grow and it has become such a wonderful thing over the past 10 years! We don't talk everyday and we go months without seeing each other but that is what is so great about having a true friend it doesn't matter how long you go without talking or seeing each other you just fall back into your wonderful friendship. Life has been up and down for both of us and she is always there whenever I need her no matter what.  She is a once in a lifetime kind of friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment