Thursday, January 6, 2011

Am I a bad parent? I don't think so!

What classifies some as being a good parent? I can think of numerous things that make you a bad parent and none of which I do but, I have in fact been called or suggested on several occasions that I was a bad parent,  If you are a parent and this has ever happened to you you know how bad it hurts.  It is one of the worst things you can say to someone.  It feels like you are being stabbed in the heart.  My son is 2 and he is not malnourished, neglected, beaten or abused in any other way. He constantly loves on me as I do him. I think Brody thinks that I am a pretty awesome mom. My parenting style may be not be the same parenting style you have but who are you to say that mine is wrong?  How you want to raise your children is your own business and how I want to raise mine is my business.  I am not perfect nor are you and I will probably make a few mistakes as will you but that is life! We live and learn! For those of you who think that I am still not a good parent I sure haven't seen you win a parent of the year award! 

No comments:

Post a Comment