Friday, January 7, 2011

I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.

I am currently in a living situation that sucks and my home that I had with my husband was my "Kansas" and I am very far away from there.  How would you describe the place I live?  Well, for starters there are 7 people living in 1 house and it's not very big! I have explained in a previous blog why I am here so, I won't get into that but, I am here with Michael and Brody. My family as our own issues that we have to deal with not to mention the other peoples problems in this house so, you can imagine how stressful it is! I live with my Mom, Dad and Grandma who have lived together for like 17 years so, they have there own way of living and routines and then there is my Aunt who as her own way of doing things so, bringing all those people together will cause problems. I also believe that 4 out of 7 people in this house are legally crazy. We live in fear of someone setting someone off and then everything turns into WWIII. This is not any place to live if you are a sane person but it is surely not a good place if you are crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment