Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love this girl!

I have known Jennie for almost 9 years wow, that is a long time and from the beginning I knew that she was a wonderful person. I kind of felt like her big sister and I was very protective of her and wanted only the best things for her. We didn't stay in close contact after the speedy's days but I always kept her in my prayers and thought of her often!  She is just one of those people that your are lucky to know! Here recently our friendship has turned into a great friendship and she makes me happy when I am down and I am grateful for her! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have me some Jennie in my life! I still want the best things for her and would do anything for her and I know that the feelings are mutual she is wonderful friend and so on her 25th birthday I wanted to honor her by saying that I am blessed to be Jennie's friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment