Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Sorry!!!!!!!

To me apologies are important and I find myself apologizing a lot. Does that make me a bad person? No! I thinks it makes me a pretty good person. I am willing to admit when I have made a mistake and I often do it quickly. I can't stand for someone to be mad so, I want to fix it immediately. Well other people in the world apparently DO NOT think like I do.  I have people in my life that will NEVER admit fault. Others only admit it when I bring it to there attention which I don't think that is sincere and I feel like they just say it so I will shut up. Other people don't even want to talk to you to accept your apology. That hurts when you put yourself out there and they refuse to listen to anything you have to say. If someone is willing to recognize a mistake the other person should not be disrespectful and refuse it. Let's humble ourselves and be able to give an apology when it is needed and accept it when one is trying to be given!

No comments:

Post a Comment