Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dr Pepper!

As soon as my husband got home from work he just had a bad attitude. He didn't really talk to me and when he did his answers were short.  We ran out of Dr. Pepper and I asked him to get some and he refused. Normally he would do this. So,  this was something I would normally ask of him but, when he refused it really pissed me off and I began nag him and whine about getting the Dr. Pepper! He still refused! So, this turned into a huge fight and I decided that I would just go get the Dr. Pepper well, I didn't have any money so I asked him for some and he was already pissed off he refused to give me the money so, that escalated the fight.  During this fight I got a little piece of the real problem .... which is he doesn't think that I do enough during the day. So, I ask him what am I supposed to be doing and his answer was I DON'T KNOW!  Well, he is mad because I am not doing something that he doesn't even know what I am supposed to be doing. MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!  I beg him to talk to me but he just leaves and doesn't speak to me the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment