Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Letter to Brody!

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! The moment I found out I was pregnant I began to anticipate who you would look like, what kind of personality you would have and wondering If I was gonna be a good mother! I know I'll make probably make mistakes along the way but I want you to know that you are my everything, my world, my heart. I will do whatever it takes to make your life as wonderful as it can be. From the day you were born I could tell that you were smart. You would observe everything around as if you were saying " OK, world here I am!" You held your head up early, you could hold your own bottle early and you were determined to walk sooner than later! And you did! At 8 months old you could go anywhere you wanted to go! Mr. Independent is what you are! I pray that you keep your determination that you had from day one and you go through life making things happen for yourself.  Know that daddy and I love you more than anything and we will do whatever we can to help you achieve your dreams.!  You are such a happy baby boy! Everything you do makes me smile! I love the way you point with your thumb and the way you start dancing anytime there is music on!  You are also fearless! At only 12 months old you climbed up a slide ( all on your own) and when you got to the top you turned around, slid back down just to do it all over again! I can tell that whatever you decide to do and you give it your all .... you will succeed! BRODY ZANE RIMA YOU WILL DO GREAT THINGS!

" You are a promise... You are a possibility ... You are a promise with the capital P! You are a great big bundle of potentiality ... and if you listen .. you can hear GOD's voice ... and if you are trying you can make the right choice ... You are a promise to be anything GOD wants you to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment