Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stop

I am so sick and tired of everyone telling me that I am worthless and basically there is no point on me living! I am so sick of everyone pointing out my flaws but they seem to think that they are perfect! I seriously can't take it anymore! So, mom starts talking crap to me about how I am doing wrong and how Brody needs his mother back and I said I was here and she said yeah that is all you are is here! Just a few months ago she sat here and watched Michael actually physcially hit me and did nothing but she seems to think that she can point out to me what i am doing wrong in the marriage but she sure as hell didn't say one word to Michael! I am tired of getting beat down everyday! Right now I am fighting the urge to go a cut myself. I can't stop thinking about it and i have so much pain that I just want to feel ok even if it is a brief second!




I am breathing and trying to get my mind of the cutting and I am not going to but, it still is there in my head and my heart hurts so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment