Saturday, September 24, 2011

Advice from a friend!

Well, I just talked to a friend that said "Fix the situation you are in before you try and do anything else, If you aren't happy get a divorce or work it out! Quit trying to live a double life and pretend that everything is ok when what you are doing is wrong to me and your husband in so many ways!" This friend is one of the guys that I had talked to when I was pretending that I wasn't married. I told him the truth a couple of weeks ago and haven't talked to him since but today he texted me and then he wanted to say some things to me and you know what he is so right. He said he didn't hate me but what I was doing was fucked up and that I need to fix it! He is right but, what is the right thing to do? I don't know? We have lost something and i don't know if it is too late to get it back! This why I need a crystal ball so I can see the future and what happens when I make a decision so, I don't make the wrong one!

No comments:

Post a Comment