Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Don't let'em fool ya!

It is funny how a good day can turn in a shitty day in an instant! Well, I was woking on pictures and just doing my normal stuff and friend stopped by! We talked for a while about some things going on with her and then I brought up a job opening that I new about and that i asked Michael to see if he could hook me up with the job since his family has a really close connection. Well, come to find out Michael didn't say anything and they are interviewing tomorrow and thursday and I don't have an interview. So, it pissed me off because he is still my husband and he wants me to get a job so effin bad he should of done whatever he could in his power to help me out! I would have done that for him! O, wait I did do that for him! I am just so sick of him and all the crap. He refuses to go to marriage counseling and he doesn't want to help me get a job. That is what people do they help other people they know get jobs! So, I am so mad at him and I don't even want to be around him! Of couse when I talk to him about it. No one defends me and everytime Michael is bicthing at me about something my mother doesn't hesitate to jump on with how she feels but not with Michael becuase Michael is great and wonderful and blah blah I think I am going to throw up! Don't let Michael fool you. He is not that great! In fact I am not even sure if I can name one thing that I think is great or wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment