Monday, September 5, 2011

It is not just me!

I wanna die but I swear the only I mean the only reason I don't is because of that little boy! I love him more than anything in this world and Michael is threatening to take him away! He said if we divorce I will never get to see Brody ever and I will have to pay child support! It scares me because Michael knows a lot of attorneys and judges in this town and I don’t think I would be treated fairly!




The question is …….. Do I want to stay married to Michael? I don’t know at this point! I think that he sees all of the problems in our marriage are my fault and I will accept the problems that I have made in the marriage but he is not so innocent! Like I said in the previous blog I have a lot of resentment and anger towards him and well I don’t know how to deal with it! I don’t know how to deal with anything anymore! He thinks that I should go to counseling but we shouldn’t! I think that if he wanted this marriage to work he would do whatever it takes! If he wants me to change some things I think that he should also be big enough to accept mistakes that he has made and quit putting the blame all on me and he should be willing to go with me to talk to someone about our marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment