Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our love song is now a sad sad song!

7 years ago I thought you and I were meant to be for eternity now I feel like we are on the edge of goodbye. I know we both know that things have gone bad and it is so hard to even remember the good times we once had!

At this point it doesn't matter who is wrong or is right even though we both have our own versions of what and how it went wrong. I know that I am not perfect and there are a lot of things that I need to change but I am not going to take all of the blame!
There are 2 people in this marriage and it takes 2 people to make it work! I have lost my sense of direction and my will to fight. I am not even sure if we are worth saving because we were meant to be supposed to be but we lost it. I am so numb to the pain I really don't feel anything it is so bad I can't even laugh or cry.

I want you to love me enough to reach out for me when I am falling off the edge and well lately I just keep falling down and I don't have the strength to get back up and I feel like I am crying out for you but you don't hear me or see my pain. It is like you just walk by me and give me a little nudge and push me even further off the edge.
You know we can be sitting in the same room and be so far away. When did that happen? Where did it all go wrong? What happened to us? I don't even know if our love can be saved. Is it to far gone? Are we worth fighting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment