Sunday, April 24, 2011

“If I actually do it?!?" “

“If I actually do it?!?" “Is that what you just said to me?" Wow, you are usually my biggest supporter! This is not the time to doubt my commitment. This is the time to be my biggest fan! Help me by pointing out the things I do right and not the things I do wrong. I AM my biggest critic! Do you not think I know when I am doing something wrong even before you do? I do overlook the good things and the right things. I overlook all the tiny things that make up the BIG picture! No matter how BIG or small that thing is I still need to be praised!



Blah…Blah…Blah! “I’m negative?!” “YES I AM” so; I don’t need you to be negative to! I’m not asking for much just stand beside me and be my rock! If I come to you complaining about how I didn’t exercise enough or I shouldn’t have ate that I need you to say things will be ok and I’ll get it right tomorrow! This is gonna be tough and I’m gonna wanna quit but DONT LET ME! Don’t allow me to stop believing in how I can meet my goal and how I will be much happier in the end. I need you to be firm but kind, uplifting but truthful! I just need you to be my strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment