Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If I only knew then what I know now!

I am so upset with myself for making all the wrong decisions in my life which I am now paying for. I don’t feel that I am capable of making a decision without the feeling that maybe it’s the wrong one and something bad will come out of it! In the past I lived in the moment not thinking of the consequences of my actions and now I feel like I am paying for those bad decisions!


Soon after Michael and I got married I wanted to buy a house but we knew that it wasn’t an option because we had accrued so much credit card debt. After a couple of years we were given some help to pay off our debt but by that time our credit had been destroyed!

It’s been 5 years later and I want so badly to have a home that Brody can grow up in! A yard he can run around and play in! A place he will remember all the wonderful things from his childhood! I am so mad at myself that I was selfish and now Brody has to suffer for the mistakes I made! It makes me feel like such a bad mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment