Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I just don't want to!!!!

                      I hate being at work!!!!! I absolutely hate it!!!!  I feel like I walk in the door and shut down!  Sell this ..... Sell that .... you are not doing enough or asking enough... you are not good enough ... blah blah blah!  I feel like I can never do enough or give enough.  I don't want to sell ... I don't want to call ... I don't want to talk to people .... I don't want to handle problems!  I JUST DON'T WANT TO!!!!
                    O, yeah I am tired of people bragging about how they did this or they did that and they sold this and they sold that.  I don't want to be nice to you and I don't want to laugh at what you are saying. I am tired of faking of and tired of being in this place!
                  I'm wondering if I am ever going to snap out of it or will I feel like this as long as I am here?

No comments:

Post a Comment