Monday, January 5, 2015

#dearfuturehusband

My ideal man is a God fearing man and someone who embodies the term ‘dominant’ but looks at me as his equal. I will gladly kneel at the feet of the man who walks by my side. 
I want him to be my best friend, my lover, my favorite person to talk to, my biggest cheerleader, and my team mate! I want him to challenge me, encourage me, and talk me down off cliffs. I want someone who makes my life more interesting, makes me better, and loves me even when I’m not very lovable (which is a lot of the time). 
I want someone that can laugh with me and someone who can cry with me! I need a man that can be my rock when I need it but will also be vulnerable to allow me to help him when it's needed! I want someone who sees the beauty inside my soul and not just on the outside!  I want someone who isn't afraid to hurt my feelings but isn't being malicious about it! I need a strong man because I am a broken woman! I want someone who values my opinions and recognizes me and quirks and the amazing woman that I am. I need a man that builds me up on a regular basis. 
Last but not least I need a man that who excepts my package deal 2 for 1 and will be a good manly role model for Brody a man that my son can look at strive to be like! A man that sees how a man should love a woman and wants to mirror that in his future relationships. I need a partner who will love my son like his own and will understandably not take the role of his father but will be a strong enough man to know that he is loved and appreciated like a father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment