Monday, February 6, 2012

Letter to Michael

" Always remember when the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go.....It's time to let go."

       I've been trying so hard to hold onto you know matter how I can and that isn't fair to you or me.  I'm sorry! I love you and I always will.  I think you are a wonderful man.  It is so hard to allow myself to let go of us but I know that is how it has to be. I'm scared of the unknown because you are all I have ever known.  I wish that out story had a different ending but it doesn't so, just know that this is the most difficult thing that I have ever had to do in my life and the unknown scares me. I think that is why I try to keep hanging onto you.  This point in my life is hard and I really do want to thank you for being so kind,

" Moving on doesn't take a day .... It takes a lot of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self."

No comments:

Post a Comment