Monday, February 27, 2012

It is going to happen!

No matter how many times I come to to terms with the fact that this divorce is going to happen.  I find myself trying to hold onto something that has been gone for a while.  Deep down I don't want to be in this marriage but at the same time I am scared because it is happening.  My natural instinct is to fight!  Fight to keep this marriage alive and no matter how many times He tells me we aren't getting back together I continue to try and convince him to make it work even though I know that it won't!
   He is what I know. He is my comfort.  He has loved me through some really hard times.  He is a really good man.  He loved me unconditionally and I took advantage of that.  I could have been a lot better and I feel like I completely failed him.  I failed being a good wife and that makes me sad. 
   I don't think that it is completely my fault that our marriage didn' t work and I kind of think he should admit the things he did wrong.  I don't know I hope this is the right thing to do.  

"    I guess the truth is just a lie and forever runs out of time."

No comments:

Post a Comment