Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who's the best?

I guess when I used to say " I'm the best!"  I was just trying to make myself believe it. In actuality I think I suck and I always have. I have always just been mediocre. I was never the prettiest, never the skinniest, never the smartest, never the richest, never the best ball player, never the best friend, never the best daughter, never the best sister, never the best wife, never the best mother, never the most crafty. It's just that I have never ever actually been the best at anything. There has always been someone who has done it better than me!  When I truly believe that I am doing a good job someone is always there to do it better! It gets very tiring to try and be the best when I will never ever achieve it. I will always be no better than 2nd place! I will always be the 1st loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment