Friday, April 16, 2010

Just when I think I've got it down I begin to wonder what went wrong!

One minute I am going crazy the next I am crying for you to save me! I am running on empty and I can't make up my mind. I am restless all the time. I am so completely drained from everything that's in my life. I need to scream every thought I keep inside. One minute I laugh the next minute I am slowly sinking into something black. I get the feeling that lately nothing ever really lasts. I keep trying to get up but I keep falling back.  I love, and I hate, and I wait cause one minute goes so fast. I just can't escape it! I am losing my patience! I am tired of everything around me! I smile but, I don't feel a thing. I am so far from where I need to be I have given up on faith, everything.  All I want all I need is some peace. There is a hole inside of me. It is so cold and slowly killing me! I am sinking ever so slowly so far from where I need to be. There are no hands reaching out for me. HELP ME! HELP ME! Something is gone I can feel it .... It's all wrong I am so sick of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment