Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Oh, what a day!

Okay today is been a very crazy day! I found out that Michael has a girlfriend! Not only does he have a girlfriend but she lives next door to me! I'm really okay with the fact that he has a girlfriend because we've been divorced for six weeks now or so. I just find it really ironic that out of all the girls in this town he decides to be with someone that lives near me. When you get divorced you try to separate your lives and having child makes that a little bit harder to separate than just a normal break up. I'm used to the fact that I have to see him once a week.  But now I'll be forced probably not really to see him but to know that his presence is so close. Brody struggled with the fact Monday and Tuesday of seeing his dads vehicle parked next door and not really understanding that he can't see his dad. I spoke to Michael and I believe that he's going to try and work that out to where it is not an issue. Only time will tell on that I suppose! I mean I knew this would happened and I tried to prepare myself for it but I just think it would be so much easier if she didn't live next-door. Like I said in my last post I love Michael.... Im not in love with Michael!  I love him as a man and as the father of my child and I respect him and I want great things for him it's just I want to have a separate life from him. I still feel like our lives are so entwined in so many ways and I want that to stop. Sometimes I feel like I just want to get out of this town and break away from all of the memories and all of the people and start fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment