Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm so sad!

It's really late at night and I can't sleep! Probably due to the fact that I slept all day! But as I lay here thinking... I can't help but feel weird mixture of emotions! My great and wonderful friend Brandy is getting married next Saturday. I'm so happy for her that she's getting to marry the love of her life. My other friend Jennie got engaged today! I am also so very happy for her. I believe he is the one that is truly going to make her happy. 
I am alone. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy for my two great friends. They both have been through some hard times and truly deserve happiness. I just can't help but think I'm so tired of being sad. I've been so sad for so long and all I want is to truly be happy again.  I do believe it will happen I'm just sad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment