Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I just want to give up!

"Nobody said it was easy but, nobody said it was this hard!'




I have a constant ache in my heart and I don't know how to fix it. I try so hard to pretend that I am ok but I am not..... I am soooooo far from being ok! Nothing makes me happy and I just want to avoid the world in general but they won't let me! I can’t snap out of it! I am living in a dark hole and I can't climb out! I can't even remember the last time I didn't feel like this. I am gone and I am afraid that I may never come back! I am falling deeper and deeper and no one is trying to pull me back up! I am so sure that everyone is tired of me and thinks that I am making excuses but they don't know how I feel and how hard it is to escape the pain.

I try so hard to feel better and I try to do things for other people just so I can get a thank you or you are great or just anything positive because I feel like I am around nothing but negative and I know I don't make it easy but when I am being difficult that is when I need you to love me the most!

I have lost my desire to do anything that I once loved and I just want to give up

No comments:

Post a Comment