Thursday, January 12, 2012

Note I found that I had written to Michael on 10-2-11

Why is it so hard to love me?




Is this the way it is supposed to be? I remember at the beginning it was wonderful and we had so much fun! You thought I was great. I thought you were wonderful and I know that we don't think that way anymore. I am not even sure if you love me. I am not sure if I love you! All I want is to be truly loved by someone and I want to feel like I am special I know things have changed and you don't feel that way about me and I don't feel that way about you! So, what do we do? Do you want to fix it or do we just give up and accept the fact that once upon a time we were what each other needed/wanted/loved and we are not that way anymore. I know that the majority of the problem is me but I feel like I was abandoned by you and I am just living my life alone without a partner! I changed and You changed and we are now at this crossroads ....... do we walk together hand in hand or do we say goodbye and take separate roads and hopefully find happiness again!

No comments:

Post a Comment