Friday, December 3, 2010

If only the answer was yes!

     I am 29! I have been married for 6 years! I have a 2 year old son! I live in a travel trailer in my parents front yard! I don't have a job! We have NO money! We owe A LOT of money! I am sad! I feel worthless! I am not the Lynsey I used to be! What would make me happy? I don't know is the answer. Nothing makes me happy!  I will have little glimpses of happiness when Brody does something sweet or cute but they fade quickly! For the most part I am just sad. I have felt this ache in my heart for so long I don't even remember being happy! 
     I feel like I am locked in a room and the walls are closing in! I am suffocating and I am broken into a million pieces!  My heart is heavy and it aches constantly!  I feel empty and without meaning. If I didn't exist nothing in the world would change. It would be the same with or without me! 
     Can I runaway and start over again? Can I be anyone else but me? Can I go back in time and change my life? If only the answer was yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment