Monday, August 16, 2010

I love my Husband

I love my husband more than you will ever know! He is a wonderful man, father, friend, son & uncle!  Everyone that knows him would not disagree that he is an awesome person! I get a lot of crap because people don't think that I realize how lucky I am but, I do! I know that NO ONE could love me more and unconditionally then the way my husband does. Here lately I have been feeling a disconnect between us and it could be a number of reasons. I want to go back to when we made each other feel special and loved just because. We get so wrapped up in the day to day things and the arguing of petty things that it interferes with showing each other how much we mean to each other.  My mother in law just said the other day that "Michael used to open the door for me every time we got into the car but she noticed that he doesn't do that it anymore."  I wonder why did he stop! I said it took to long and I didn't want to wait but in reality I don't think that is it at all! To tell you the truth it just ended! Don't get me wrong that isn't a major deal but just an example of how life can get the best of your relationship and take away the special things!

No comments:

Post a Comment