Friday, May 28, 2010

I feel like I am trapped in a reality that is not my own!

I feel like this is not how my life is supposed to be!  I am overcome with thoughts ... random thoughts ... thoughts that consume me .... thoughts that confuse me .... thoughts that convince me that this life I am living is not real! And then Snap I wake up and realize that this is my life and this life I am living is what it is! I often think if I could go back in time .. I would do this or I would do that but we are not given that option. I know I can still make a change in my life for the better but I am terrified that I will be making the wrong decision. 
I am scared to make a decision because what if I make the wrong one then how much more will we have to suffer.  I am at a standstill while the world keeps spinning faster and faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment